Thursday, October 28, 2010

Keep up the good work Jacob!

This morning he is at 34 percent oxygen and they have decreased his oxygen flow to 5.0 liters. Sorry for all the medical stats but this is really great progress toward him becoming more stable and less critical. Coming in and seeing these numbers really makes my whole day. I am hopeful they will improve more throughout the day too.

He is also slightly up on his feedings today.

Another milestone I haven't convinced myself to believe yet - Jacob rolled over from his belly to his back! At just under 6 weeks old and 31 weeks gestational age. Apparently it is not unheard of for strong preemies who aren't weighed down by all the baby fat of a full term baby. Unbelievable. I told him he set a Jominy record. Here's to him breaking some more...


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment